Kasey Avarielle Low
Kasey Avarielle Low
|Born||23 December 1997|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree in Communication and New Media Studies|
|Alma mater||University of RMIT|
Kasey Avarielle Low (born 23 December 1997) is a Singaporean influencer; freelance artist active mainly on Instagram and Tiktok. She also has a Youtube Channel. Kasey is best known for starring in the reality dating show One Week Love, produced by TheSmartLocal in 2022.
Kasey was in a 5.5-year relationship with her ex before they broke off 1.5 years ago.
Kasey graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in 2017 with a diploma in Business Studies. She also completed her bachelor’s degree in Communication and Media Studies with the University of RMIT in 2020.
Kasey is currently working as a freelance digital marketer and a content creator. Over the years, Kasey has accumulated experience in the media industry, honing her skills in visual design, copywriting, account management, photography and videography.
|Year||Work Stint Companies||Position||Ref.|
|Jun 2021-Present||Fin Design + Effects||Full-Time Production Assistant|||
|Sept 2020- Present||Standard Photo Pte Ltd||FreelanceDigital Marketer & Content Creator|||
|Nov 2018 - Mar 2019||Paper Planes Flight Academy||Photographer & Video Editor Intern|||
|Apr 2018 - Nov 2018||Presplay Pte Ltd||Contract Event Coordinator|||
|Oct 2017 - Mar 2018||The A List||Full-time Social Media Marketing Assistant|||
Kasey has collaborated with brands on Instagram, with recent ones being with Casetify and Capitaland Mall on Instagram. Kasey also shares her beauty tips and product recommendations on her Instagram and Tiktok.
In 2022, Kasey participated in TheSmartLocal’s (TSL) reality dating show One Week Love, where 10 attractive singles were put under one roof for a week to see if individuals can find love. In the final episode, Ep.10, Kasey chose Donovan and vice versa.
One Week Love Bullying Saga
Nearing the end of the series, there was increasing tension between Kasey and the other female contestants. This resulted in a growing rift between them, causing Kasey to be ‘ostracised’ and ‘intentionally left out’ by the group. Viewers and fans of Kasey took to the comments section on various social media platforms to speak up for her and reprehend the other female contestants.
In response to the incident, Kasey made an Instagram post to address it.
“At the end of the day, people do make mistakes and we’re always all still learning and growing. I’m not going to downplay what I went through and say it’s okay, because it’s not, bullying is NOT okay, and if you are being bullied please speak up.”
- kaseyavariellelow. “24 & blessed 🤍 thank you for all the love!”. Instagram. December 23, 2021. Accessed on 28 November 2022.
- “Meet The Contestants Of One Week Love, SG’s New Reality Dating Show: Occupations, Hobbies & Dealbreakers”. Zula. October 19, 2022. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- kaseyavariellelow. “grew up pulling each other’s hair but look at us now :,) 🤍 love you sis 😘 scroll to the end HAHAHAH also thank you @standardphotostudio for the beautiful pics and amazing service!! now we got pics for Xmas cards HAHAHAH 🌚🎄✨ highly recommend to get your pics taken here, they really give you so much time & we had so much fun! 💗 P.s. I’ve a friends & family discount so y’all can quote KASEY15OFF for 15% off studio bookings! 😉”. Instagram. December 8, 2021. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- kaseyavariellelow. “a day late but happy birthday to my dad. may you be happy and healthy always, love you ❤️”. Instagram. February 26, 2020. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- Kasey Low. “Education”. LinkedIn. n.d. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- Kasey Low. “About Me”. Wix. n.d. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- Kasey Low. “Experience”. LinkedIn. n.d. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- kaseyavariellelow. “🎀 lounging around w my all time fav @CASETiFY_SG case 🤍 P.s. If you've been wanting to get a new case for your phone, CASETiFY’s BLACK FRIDAY SALE STARTS TODAY! Get up to 30%, only until 1 Dec. 😉 Go to Casetify.com and grab your personalized case now! 😘 #ShowYourColors #CASETiFYPartner #CASETiFY”. Instagram. November 22, 2022. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- kaseyavariellelow. “[GIVEAWAY] Eat, Love and Recharge at @RafflesCitySG. Begin your day with a hearty breakfast at @theprovidore, followed by a luxurious salt medi spa at @pabloblausg, before exploring the divine smells that @aesopskincare offers and ending your evening with refreshing cocktails at @tipsyflamingosg. We promise you that your mind, body, and soul are in for a treat! ✨💆🏻♀️ 5 lucky winners will walk away with a $50 eCapitaVoucher each, perfect for an afternoon treat at Raffles City. To participate, simply: 1️⃣ Follow @CapitaLandMallsSG and @RafflesCitySG 2️⃣ Share with us your ideal self-care day at Raffles City in the comments below 3️⃣ Repost this reel on your IG Stories for an extra winning chance Giveaway ends 8 Jun 2022, 2359. T&Cs can be found via the link in bio. Good luck! #CapitaLandMalls #CapitaLand #rafflescitysg #sgcontest”. Instagram. June 1, 2022. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- TSL Media. ““One Week Love” New Dating Show Hits Half A Million Views In A Week, Features Brands Like Grab, [email protected] & GaiGai”". TSL Media. October 28, 2022. Accessed 29 November 2022.
- TheSmartLocal. “Who Will Get Left Behind? | One Week Love Ep.10 (Season Finale)”. YouTube. November 16, 2022. Accessed on 29 November 2022.
- TheSmartLocal. “Try Not to Cry Challenge | One Week Love Ep. 8”. YouTube. November 8, 2022. Accessed 29 November 2022.
- kaseyavariellelow. “hi! if you’re here from one week love, I just wanna say thank you all so so much for all the love and support. ❤️🔥 It has been really quite overwhelming and shocking for me, I honestly didn’t expect to receive so much love, so thank you! I really really appreciate it all.💗 But I also wanna say that filming the show was not easy at all, it was stressful and tiring and all of us did not have much sleep. At the end of the day, people do make mistakes and we’re always all still learning and growing. I’m not going to downplay what I went through and say it’s okay, because it’s not, bullying is NOT okay, and if you are being bullied please speak up. But sending harsh messages/comments/hate is also a form of bullying and what I do know and experienced is that words do hurt and affect people. And what you say can stick with people for a very very long time. So it’s always better to be kind. It’s also been 5 months since the show, I’m doing well, I’m very happy and I have a lot of good people in my life who love and support me. I’ve decided to only focus on the good things and prioritizing people and things that are good for my mental health. I’ve moved on, and we don’t have to all be friends, but we can still be cordial, so please be kind. ☮”. Instagram. November 10, 2022. Accessed 29 November 2022.